Southern Methodist University | MyKelly
Kelly Services has partnered with Southern Methodist University to support your success. As your employer, we look forward to working with you throughout your career with SMU. This website provides information and documentation, to assist with your assignment.
Kelly Services On-Site at SMU
|Onsite Manager- Leigh Wilson
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Kelly Office Phone: 214-768-3166
Kelly Office Fax: 1-877-397-0405
General Email Box: 571Z@kellyservices.com
|Located: Expressway Tower Suite 200
Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm, CST
*Onsite manager travels to main campus and to the Plano campus, please contact office to make an appointment.
Hiring Managers- Resources
- Kelly Services at SMU is engaged to fulfill the temporary staffing opportunities at all SMU campuses.
- Click here for the Hiring Department & Manager Guide including FAQ’s.
- SMU's request for hire form
Employee Hiring and Orientation Guide
- All hiring paperwork is sent to your email through our online registration system.
- Click here for our hiring process guide. We aim to make your experience with Kelly Services simple and easy.
- The SMU - Orientation Brochure contains information regarding policies and procedures
Kelly employees are paid weekly, on Fridays, as long as time worked for the previous week is entered (by you) and approved. Kelly Services offers direct deposit as well as a payroll card option, please note that direct deposit enrollment can take up to 2 weeks to become active.
- Click here to view a document with instructions on submitting your time in the Peoplenet-Kelly Webtime system.
- You can also log in from this website.
- Make sure all time is submitted WEEKLY by 11:59 PM on Sunday.
- Please call the office on Monday if you have a timekeeping issue that needs attention.
- Issues with the website including forgot username, password changes, and problems entering time related to the site, can be resolved by calling our IT Support at 1-800-535-5928 and selecting the option for Peoplenet/ Kelly Webtime support.
SMU Employee ID
The SMU ID provides you with an SMU email as well as WiFi on campus. SMU offers Kelly Services @ SMU employees a physical SMU ID Card- you are given a blue card during orientation with your ID information including steps on how to activate the ID if needed. If for whatever reason you do not receive the request card please contact your Kelly Services office. Please take the blue card to Parking/ID Services located in Hughs-Triggs Student Center on main campus. Replacements are $30.00, available in the Parking/ID Services office.
On Campus Parking
If you will be driving to campus for your assignment, you may want to consider buying a parking pass. Parking is very limited and is not guaranteed, there are free parking alternatives in addition to regular campus parking. Please see quick links for more information about campus parking as well as how to obtain a parking permit.
How to access your Paystubs and W-2s:
- To view your weekly paystubs online and to sign up for eW-2, click here and register now!
- To initially register for ePaystub, you will need your Alt ID, which can be provided by any Kelly Services representative.
- All questions regarding medical benefits should be directed to Kelly Benefit’s department at 1-800-376-4964
- Health Insurance is available through Leslie & Associates, Inc.
- You may also wish to review information about your options through the Affordable Care Act Marketplace.
If you need proof of employment or income:
- Click here, select the “I’m an Employee” tab, and click on “Enter Site.” Use the Kelly Services Employer Code 11336 to “Log In” and find the information you need.
- You may provide this information to companies, organizations, or agencies that may need to verify your employment or income.
- You can also receive information by phone: Call 800-996-7566 or 800-660-3399 and follow the instructions.
*Note: The verifier prints the information from the Internet, receives a fax copy, or hears the information by phone.
Perks of being a Kelly Employee: PerkSpot
Kelly Services’ PerkSpot program is a special “perk” available to all Kelly Employees. PerkSpot is a place to find discounts and rebates on goods and services from many of the best known brand names in the U.S – online and off, nationally and locally. PerkSpot updates the discounts and deals daily.
Here’s all you need to do, to put PerkSpot to work for you:
- Register - From your work or home computer.
- Beneath the “New Members” heading, complete the step-by-step instructions for the registration process.
- Once you have logged in to PerkSpot, you can browse logos, search for individual discounts, or select your savings from categories.
Shop - Check out the deals each vendor offers.
- The site and deals change daily, too - so keep checking!
- You may click on a vendor’s icon on the PerkSpot homepage, search in our search bar, or browse our many categories.
- Follow the instructions provided for each deal – this is the info that you’ll need to “close the deal.” In some cases, you may need to print a coupon. Some discounts are available only online. In the case of others, you may need to use an offer code or present proof of employment. We’ve got all the information ready for you on the site. You’ve just got to login to have access to it all!
Buy and Save!
- Just pick out what you’d like, follow the instructions provided on PerkSpot and check out.
- You’ll be able to access the online store of most vendors through links from the PerkSpot site, but some instructions may tell you to redeem the discount with a printable coupon.
- Either way you redeem, PerkSpot’s savings are convenient and valuable – from everyday purchases like groceries to special purchases like family vacations or auto insurance.
Go to myKelly to access more useful sites and information including a career development guide, the Kelly Learning Center, industry specific tools, and to search for new job openings with Kelly Services.