We are thankful to have the support of our Corporate call center to assist our employees with any immediate need while some Kelly offices remain closed. If you have particular concerns or need to speak to a Kelly representative, please call 1-866-535-5948. Please see the resource list below for assistance.
- Kelly’s Employee Assistance Plan (EAP): The EAP can assist with life issues including depression, stress management, anxiety, and financial and legal concerns. More information is available on this page.
- NOAA Flood Map – The National Weather Service produces this map of flooding observations and levels.
- For Red Cross Assistance, visit this page.
- National Guard: 1-800-527-3907
- For the latest forecast from the National Hurricane Center, visit this page.
To find FEMA resources, access this site.
For Puerto Rico’s Emergency Management site, visit this page.
Get a summary of key federal disaster aid programs that can be made available as needed and warranted.
Facts about Florida Disaster Unemployment Assistance and how to file can be found in this document.
People who need assistance filing a claim online because of legal reasons, computer illiteracy, language barriers, or disabilities may call 1-800-681-8102.
Disaster Unemployment Assistance: Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) announced Disaster Unemployment Assistance (DUA) has been made available in dozens of counties. More information is available in this document or you may call 1-800-939-6631.