Employee Discounts | MyKelly
PerkSpot Discount Program
PerkSpot is a personal online savings resource for all employees – a place to find discounts and rebates on goods and services from many of the best known brand names in the U.S – online and off, nationally and locally.
Auto and Home Insurance
As a Kelly employee, you may have access to low competitive group insurance rates which are not available to the general public. That means you could possibly save hundreds on your auto and home insurance.
All Kelly employees are eligible to receive tuition discounts with our partner schools. You may even be eligible if you’re currently enrolled!
Colorado Technical University – Patriot Scholarship Program
For ten years, Colorado Technical University has awarded 50 scholarships annually to positively impact the lives of the extraordinary men and women whose lives have been altered due to injury while serving in the United States Armed Forces. CTU makes it possible for those serving in the U.S. Armed Forces—along with their families and caregivers—to earn a university degree anywhere, anytime.
Who is eligible?
- Active-duty members or veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces (including Reserves and National Guard) with a service-connected disability
- Spouses and unmarried dependent children of U.S service members with a service-connected disability
- Caregivers/non-medical assistants of a service member with a service-connected disability
- Full tuition to any CTU degree program
- New laptop computer
- All course books, in hard-copy or electronic format
- Dedicated Student Success Coach and specially trained military education advisors
- 24/7 technical support and tutoring
- Option to study online or at one of CTU’s campuses
- Application Deadline: June 30, 2018
- Recipients Announced: November 11, 2018
- Recipients Start Class: January/February 2019
DeVry University & Keller Graduate School of Management
Through Kelly's partnership with DeVry University and the Keller Graduate School of Management, you may take advantage of the following exclusive perks:
- 25% tuition savings
- JumpStart Program – 3-hour credit course at no tuition cost (graduate and undergrad)
- Application fee waiver
- Deferred billing option
- Classes start every 8 weeks
Apply by October 27, 2018, to take advantage of this partnership.
Earn an Associate, Bachelor's, or Master's degree, or complete a graduate certificate from an accredited university. DeVry and Keller cater to working adults, with courses available on campus, online, days, evenings, and weekends—taught by professors with business and industry experience in your chosen field.
Eligibility Form – Already attending DeVry or Keller? Complete an eligibility form to begin receiving the advantages.