Employee Discounts | MyKelly
PerkSpot Discount Program - PerkSpot is a personal online savings resource for all employees – a place to find discounts and rebates on goods and services from many of the best known brand names in the U.S – online and off, nationally and locally. Learn more
Auto and Home Insurance - As a Kelly employee, you may have access to low competitive group insurance rates which are not available to the general public. That means you could possibly save hundreds on your auto and home insurance. Learn more
Educational Discounts & Learning
20% Tuition Grant at Colorado Technical University
Eligible Kelly employees receive a 20% tuition grant1 to attend Colorado Technical University.
- Take classes 100% online
- 5 ½ weeks classes with 8 opportunities to start a year
- More than 100 degree programs and concentrations offering Associate, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degrees
- Personalized learning technology to control what, how and where you learn
- CTU Fast TrackTM, mini modules designed to test your knowledge providing the opportunity to earn credit for what you already know2
- Course credit for eligible past college, military or even qualifying work experience3
- Mobile friendly education for the students on the go
- No application fee
- Family members also eligible for tuition grant
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org)
Learn more today or call: 866-897-1560.
1 University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the university’s catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met. 2 Fast Track credits are unlikely to transfer. Courses eligible subject to change. 3Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for Transfer Credit policies. For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs go to www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org).4435 North Chestnut Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80907.
Try Meditation at Kelly!
Stressed? Need a break? Every Wednesday, MeditationWorks will provide a live streamed guided meditation for all Kelly Services team members.
- Stronger focus
- Emotional control
- Sounder Sleep
WHEN: weekly 10-minute sessions every Wednesday @ 2:00 PM + 2:20 PM + 2:40 PM
WHERE: Live within a conference room or enjoyed on your own!
DeVry University & Keller Graduate School of Management
Through Kelly's partnership with DeVry University and the Keller Graduate School of Management, you may take advantage of the following exclusive perks:
- 25% tuition savings
- JumpStart Program – 3-hour credit course at no tuition cost (graduate and undergrad)
- Application fee waiver
- Deferred billing option
- Classes start every 8 weeks
Apply by January 9, 2020 to take advantage of this partnership.
Earn an Associate, Bachelor's, or Master's degree, or complete a graduate certificate from an accredited university. DeVry and Keller cater to working adults, with courses available on campus, online, days, evenings, and weekends—taught by professors with business and industry experience in your chosen field.
Eligibility Form – Already attending DeVry or Keller? Complete an eligibility form to begin receiving the advantages.
Ashford University - Informational webinars starting March 21st, 2019.
- Ashford University, an accredited online university, now offer all eligible employees, including temporary and contract workers, savings on tuition and other educational costs.
- Ashford’s Tuition Benefit program provides employees and immediate family members with financial assistance to earn a college degree while working full-time.
For more information, please visit Kelly’s Ashford web site today to learn more. success.ashford.edu/kellyservices
Ashford University - Higher Education, Lower Cost
Kelly Services and Ashford University, an accredited online university, now offer all eligible employees, including temporary and contract workers, savings on tuition and other educational costs. Ashford’s Tuition Benefit program provides employees and immediate family members with financial assistance to earn a college degree while working full-time.
The Tuition Benefit includes:
- 20% Tuition Savings - Take advantage of reduced tuition to earn your degree
- Technology Fee Waiver - This per course charge will be waived
- Required Online Course Materials Waiver - Digital course materials and textbooks
- Family Benefits - Immediate family members of eligible employees can take advantage of all the benefits listed .
For more information visit success.ashford.edu/kellyservices or call 855.805.6911.