Employee Discounts | MyKelly
PerkSpot Discount Program - PerkSpot is a personal online savings resource for all employees – a place to find discounts and rebates on goods and services from many of the best known brand names in the U.S – online and off, nationally and locally. Learn more
Auto and Home Insurance - As a Kelly employee, you may have access to low competitive group insurance rates which are not available to the general public. That means you could possibly save hundreds on your auto and home insurance. Learn more
The Red Effect - Any Kelly Services employee who is actively working will receive the founding discount of $99/month with no contract. This is a $20 savings!
Yoga Shelter - We believe in offering a space for people to come together, be themselves, and explore personal growth. Please review the flyer for discount details.
Planet Fitness - Kelly Services is proud to partner with Planet Fitness to offer you exclusive, discounted gym memberships! As a Kelly Services employee, you can join Planet Fitness for no money down and no commitment, but only when you sign up online. Learn More Today *This offer is currently for new Planet Fitness members only. Note that you will need your checking routing and account numbers to sign up.
Peanut Butter, our new student loan resource program
Kelly Services understands the impact student loan debt can have on employees and their dependents. This is why we are excited to introduce Peanut Butter, our new student loan resource program. It can help you and your dependents tackle student debt. All Kelly employees in the U.S. or Puerto Rico are eligible to take advantage of Peanut Butter - at NO COST! Employees can enter loan information for themselves or their dependents.
Click here to sign up or login. (use the link below) https://app.getpeanutbutter.com/users/sign_up
Access Moonlighting’s Powerful Freelance Business Management Tool Suite for Only $9.99/month
Kelly Services has partnered with Moonlighting to provide Kelly Services’ independent workers with access to Moonlighting’s highly-effective Moonlighting Pro freelance business management tools. Moonlighting Pro membership provides freelancers and independent workers with a one-stop-shop to manage all aspects of their businesses and hire new talent. With a jobs & services marketplace, professional invoices and proposals, secure payments, and instant chat, Moonlighting Pro’s powerful suite of business management tools is perfect for anyone—from freelancers to recruiters—ready to succeed in the freelance economy. Join Moonlighting Pro now for only $9.99/month. Learn more on how to get started.
Educational Discounts & Learning
50% off tuition for online business programs at Cleary University!
Whether you’re just beginning your collegiate journey, or a seasoned professional looking for a leg up, Cleary University can help you achieve your goals through our online certificate, undergraduate and graduate degree business programs.
Company Education Opportunity scholarship details & benefits for Kelly include:
- 50% Tuition Savings on online format classes for full time and temporary employees
- Family Benefits - immediate family members of eligible employees are included
- Multiple start dates throughout the year
- Class sizes that allow students to interact with experienced and professional faculty
10% Discount for UX and Software Engineering courses with Kenzie Academy
Thanks to our partnership and the investment Kelly Services has made in Kenzie Academy we are able to offer you an exclusive discount through the Kelly Cares program. We're offering all current and former Kelly employees, including family, a 10% discount on Kenzie Academy UX and Software Engineering courses. This discount is automatically applied when you complete your application through the apply today link below.
About Kenzie Academy: an innovative school for the digital economy, offering immersive, year-long courses in Software Engineering and UX Design online and at Kenzie’s campus in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Kenzie is a college alternative that educates learners of all ages with little or no experience in technology and prepares them to be job-ready for a new career. Beyond technical skills, Kenzie also teaches students the practical knowledge and soft skills needed to thrive in a modern, collaborative workforce.
Kenzie Academy develops talent employers want to hire through immersive on-campus and online programs in software engineering and UX engineering. As a Kenzie graduate, you'll emerge with the passion, skills and professional experience needed to immediately land a job.
Kenzie training was intentionally designed around YOU, the learner!! Kenzie offers:
- Curriculum by Industry Experts: Our curriculum is designed by ex-Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Linkedin employees. You’ll be learning the skills employers want NOW.
- No tests. No lectures. No textbooks: At Kenzie, you’ll learn by doing. You’ll work on real projects everyday and build a portfolio that’ll impress your future boss.
- Supportive Community: Kenzie Academy is a family. We'll always go the extra mile to ensure your success.
- College Credit & Certificates: CSU Global awards college credit for Kenzie training if you're hoping to earn an undergraduate degree. Butler's School of Executive Education also co-grants the certificate you'll earn through Kenzie.
Receive a 10% discount off an iPSE-U.S. Membership
Become an iPSE-U.S.
Member Kelly Services has partnered with iPSE-U.S., an association that celebrates and advocates for policy reform on behalf of America’s 52 million independent workers – consultants, freelancers, and the self-employed. Together with iPSE-U.S., we are committed to building a future where all people can choose their preferred workstyle, pursue their passions, and build a better future for themselves and their families without barriers, obstacles, or limitations. A membership with iPSE-U.S. provides independent workers access to services, support, business solutions, and valuable discounts. An iPSE membership gives you the freedom to choose coverages that fit your independent workstyle and lifestyle. To become an iPSE-U.S. member visit https://www.ipse.us/kellycares To learn more, review our FAQ
Save 30% on Tuition!
Eligible Kelly Services employees, including temporary and contract workers, are now able to save on tuition and other educational costs at Ashford University! Ashford University is an accredited online University offering Associate, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral Degrees in a variety of program areas. Your online courses at Ashford take place in our online platform which is an asynchronous environment, meaning you can log in at any time at your convenience!
The Tuition Benefit includes:
- 30% Tuition Savings - Take advantage of reduced tuition to earn your degree
- Required Online Course Materials Waiver - Digital course materials for your 1st course
- Prior Learning Assessment Fee Waiver- Assessment fees will be waived to review your previous corporate training, continuing education units, prior school credits, or other non-traditional sources of previous learning for potential college credit
- Graduation Fee Waiver- This charge required for graduation will be waived
- Family Benefits - Immediate family members of eligible employees can take advantage of all the benefits listed
For more information, visit success.ashford.edu/kellyservices or call 855.805.6911.
You can also learn more about the Ashford University Tuition Benefit at our monthly informational webinars! Register here for an upcoming webinar.
20% Tuition Grant at Colorado Technical University
Eligible Kelly employees receive a 20% tuition grant1 to attend Colorado Technical University.
- Take classes 100% online
- 5 ½ weeks classes with 8 opportunities to start a year
- More than 100 degree programs and concentrations offering Associate, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degrees
- Personalized learning technology to control what, how and where you learn
- CTU Fast TrackTM, mini modules designed to test your knowledge providing the opportunity to earn credit for what you already know2
- Course credit for eligible past college, military or even qualifying work experience3
- Mobile friendly education for the students on the go
- No application fee
- Family members also eligible for tuition grant
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org)
Learn more today or call: 866-897-1560.
Now available - schedule a no obligation 10 minute Zoom consultation to learn how you may work towards your educational goals at CTU - Schedule your 1:1 Meet and Greet.
1 University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the university’s catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met. 2 Fast Track credits are unlikely to transfer. Courses eligible subject to change. 3Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for Transfer Credit policies. For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs go to www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org).4435 North Chestnut Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80907.
DeVry University & Keller Graduate School of Management
Through Kelly's partnership with DeVry University and the Keller Graduate School of Management, you may take advantage of the following exclusive perks:
- 25% tuition savings
- JumpStart Program – 3-hour credit course at no tuition cost (graduate and undergrad)
- Application fee waiver
- Deferred billing option
- Classes start every 8 weeks
Apply by January 14 2021, to take advantage of this partnership.
Earn an Associate, Bachelor's, or Master's degree, or complete a graduate certificate from an accredited university. DeVry and Keller cater to working adults, with courses available on campus, online, days, evenings, and weekends—taught by professors with business and industry experience in your chosen field.
Eligibility Form – Already attending DeVry or Keller? Complete an eligibility form to begin receiving the advantages.
Kelly Partner Web site or call 1-866-606-8350