PerkSpot Discount Program
PerkSpot is a personal online savings resource for all employees – a place to find discounts and rebates on goods and services from many of the best known brand names in the U.S – online and off, nationally and locally.
Auto and Home Insurance
As a Kelly employee, you may have access to low competitive group insurance rates which are not available to the general public. That means you could possibly save hundreds on your auto and home insurance.
All Kelly employees are eligible to receive tuition discounts with our partner schools. You may even be eligible if you’re currently enrolled!
DeVry University & Keller Graduate School of Management
If you want to advance in your career, a college degree can help you achieve those goals. Kelly Services has partnered with DeVry University and its Keller Graduate School of Management to help you get the tailored training and enhanced leadership and management abilities you need to succeed.
Now until October 7, employees of Kelly Services are eligible for numerous benefits:
- 40% tuition savings (after October 7, tuition savings will revert back to 15%)
- First undergraduate course (up to 3 credit hours) at no tuition cost
- Waived application fee saves you money and further simplifies the three-step application process for U.S.-based students.
- Deferred billing plans help manage payment timing.
- You may receive college credit for corporate training you've completed, as well as for other learning experiences throughout your career.
- Special military pricing for active duty military and spouses helps prepare you and your family for the next phase of your life.
- Immediate family members may be eligible for some of these benefits as well.
For more information, visit http://partner.devry.edu/kellyservices.
University of Phoenix
You invest in a good home, a reliable car, and a 401K plan. Now Kelly Services has teamed up with University of Phoenix to help increase the value of your most important investment — you. This partnership gives you access to an MBA and other associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
Take advantage of 10% off the cost of tuition when you enroll in any degree program, certificate, or individual course at University of Phoenix.
For more information, visit http://www.phoenix.edu/kellyservices.html.