Employee Discounts | MyKelly United States
From loads of greats deals to educational savings, our employee discounts were built with you in mind!
PerkSpot Discount Program
PerkSpot is the place to find discounts and rebates on goods and services from many of today’s best-known name brands in the U.S. Through partnerships with thousands of popular retailers and service providers, PerkSpot is able to obtain discounts for almost anything you can buy. Whether you’re in the market to buy clothing, home furnishings, cell phones, personal computers, jewelry, sports and fitness equipment, travel and vacation packages, or even voluntary benefits like auto insurance, PerkSpot can save you time, money and energy. It’s your one-stop-shop for all the best discounts, deals, and savings.
To register for PerkSpot, go to Kelly’s PerkSpot site – KellyServices.PerkSpot.com. Beneath the “New Members” heading, complete the step-by-step instructions for the registration process. Once you have logged in to PerkSpot, you can browse logos, search for individual discounts, or select your savings from categories. It’s all possible on PerkSpot. Click here to learn more.
Peanut Butter can help you and your dependents tackle student loan debt – at no cost to you. Their resources include:
- Loan management dashboard – organize your loans in one place
- Curated advice – get help from professionals to identify and implement money saving tactics
- Access to Peanut Butter’s refinancing marketplace – get quotes in minutes from more than 20 national and community lenders
- Financial wellness tools – library of materials helps you understand student debt
- Debt counseling options
Click here to sign up and learn more.
Educational Discounts & Learning
The University of Arizona Global Campus
Kelly Services and the University of Arizona Global Campus (UAGC), an accredited online university now offer all eligible employees, including temporary and contract workers savings on tuition and other educational costs.
The Tuition Benefit includes:
- 30% Tuition Savings - Take advantage of reduced tuition to earn your degree
- Required Online Course Materials Waiver - Digital course materials for your first course.
- Prior Learning Assessment Fee Waiver- Assessment fees will be waived to review your previous corporate training, continuing education units, prior school credits, or other non-traditional sources of previous learning for potential college credit.
- Graduation Fee Waiver- This charge required for graduation will be waived.
- Family Benefits - Immediate family members of eligible employees can take advantage of all the benefits listed
For more information, visit success.uagc.edu/kellyservices or call 855.805.6911.
Whether you’re just beginning your collegiate journey, or a seasoned professional looking for a leg up, Cleary University can help you achieve your goals through its online certificate, undergraduate, and graduate degree business programs. Scholarship details and benefits for Kelly include:
- 50% tuition savings on online format classes
- Multiple start dates throughout the year
- Class sizes that allow students to interact with experienced and professional faculty
Visit cleary.edu/programs/ to get started.
Colorado Technical University
You can receive a 20% tuition grant1 to attend Colorado Technical University. Why CTU?
- Take classes 100% online
- 5.5 weeks classes with 8 opportunities to start a year
- More than 100 degree programs available and concentrations offering associate, bachelor, master and doctoral degrees
- Personalized learning technology to control what, how and where you learn
- CTU Fast TrackTM mini modules designed to test your knowledge and help you earn credit for what you already know2
- Course credit for eligible past college, military or even qualifying work experience3
- Mobile friendly education for the students on the go
- No application fee
- Family members also eligible for tuition grant
1 University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the university’s catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met. 2 Fast Track credits are unlikely to transfer. Courses eligible subject to change. 3Transfer credit is evaluated on an individual basis. Not all credits are eligible to transfer. See the University Catalog for Transfer Credit policies. For important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended these programs go to www.coloradotech.edu/disclosures. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all programs are available to residents of all states. Colorado Technical University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org).4435 North Chestnut Street, Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Devry University & Keller Graduate School of Management
As a Kelly employee, you can take advantage of the following exclusive perks with DeVry University:
TAKE A COURSE ON US! As a Kelly Services Talent, your first course is on us! *
- JumpStart Your Education Program: Receive a 3-credit hour course for academic credit at no tuition cost. *
- Additionally, you will receive a 25% Tuition Savings on courses as you continue your education.
- Family Education Benefits: These benefits are extended to immediate family members of qualified employees.**
To receive your benefits or to simply learn more, visit - https://bit.ly/KellyEducationBenefits and click on the “request info” button and complete your information. You can also email questions to your DeVry representative, Allison Scotka at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kenzie Academy is an innovative school for the digital economy, offering immersive, year-long courses in software engineering and UX design. Kenzie is a college alternative that educates learners of all ages with little or no experience in technology and prepares them to be job-ready for a new career. Beyond technical skills, Kenzie also teaches students the practical knowledge and soft skills needed to thrive in a modern, collaborative workforce.
Through their partnership with Kelly, Kenzie Academy is able to offer you an exclusive discount program for UX and Software Engineering courses for yourself and your family members. Kenzie training was intentionally designed around YOU, the learner! Kenzie offers:
- Curriculum by industry experts: Our curriculum is designed by ex-Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Linkedin employees. You’ll be learning the skills employers want now.
- No tests. No lectures. No textbooks: At Kenzie, you’ll learn by doing. You’ll work on real projects every day and build a portfolio that’ll impress your future boss.
- Supportive community: Kenzie Academy is a family. We'll always go the extra mile to ensure your success.
- College credit & certificates: CSU Global awards college credit for Kenzie training if you're hoping to earn an undergraduate degree. Butler's School of Executive Education also co-grants the certificate you'll earn through Kenzie.
University of Phoenix
University of Phoenix is pleased to offer employees of Kelly Services tuition benefits to make continuing your education and advancing your skills more affordable.
Tuition benefits from University of Phoenix –
- For every 5 classes you take, get 1 free
- Available degree and certificate programs
- Going back to school as a working adult