Benefit Alliance Plan
Kelly has arranged for the opportunity for employees to purchase benefits from a third party vendor, Leslie & Associates. This plan, called Benefit Alliance Plan, is wholly unrelated to Kelly Services, and is not a Kelly-sponsored plan.
Therefore, Kelly assumes no authority over, financial partnership in, or responsibility for the acts of the vendor or provisions of the plan including, but not limited to the benefits provided.
The insurance plans available for direct purchase from Leslie & Associates include the following:
- Group Supplemental Medical Plan*
- Group Critical Illness Insurance Plan*
- Group Accident Insurance Plan*
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Insurance Plan
- EyeMed Vision Care Plan
- Group Life Insurance Plan
- LegalGUARD Group Legal Plan
- Short-term Disability Income Plan
- The First Dollar Plan is a medical expense insurance policy designed as a companion to Affordable Care Act individual major medical policies, as well as employer-sponsored group medical plans.
- LifeLock Identity Protection Plan
*Note: The medical plans offered by Leslie & Associates may not satisfy the individual mandate under the Affordable Care Act. For additional information contact Leslie & Associates directly.
You may select any combination of one or more plans to meet your individual needs. Convenient single monthly payments by bank draft authorization or monthly billings are available.
You may enroll at any time for all the benefits with the exception of Group Life, which requires you to enroll within 60 days of your hire date (the start date of your last assignment) or during the November 1 through December 31 enrollment period.
To learn more about available plans and options, visit lesliebenefits.com or call Leslie & Associates directly at 800.644.6854. Details are outlined on the Leslie & Associates Plan and Enrollment Information brochure.
Note: You may also qualify for Kelly-sponsored benefits. Contact Kelly’s Benefits department at 800-376-4964 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.