Working With Your Kelly Representative | MyKelly United States
Working With Your Kelly Representative
When to Contact Your Kelly Representative
You are expected to maintain communication with your Kelly Representative when the following situations occur:
- You are going to be late or have an emergency that prevents you from reporting to work. Do not call the customer. We will inform them of your situation and make the appropriate arrangements.
- You are unable to complete an assignment. In this situation, contact your Kelly Representative, not the customer. We will inform them and make the appropriate arrangements.
- You are not satisfied with your work assignment. Do not speak with the customer. Instead, contact your Kelly Representative to discuss possible solutions.
- Your work duties are different or have changed from those originally described by your Kelly Representative.
- The Customer asks you to work overtime.
- Your availability changes or you have commitments that will keep you from being available.
- You plan to take time off for a vacation or holiday.
- You are unable to report to work or unable to accept an assignment due to a qualified leave (e.g., jury duty, military duty) and when you are available again after returning from a leave.
- You have moved or your contact information has changed (e.g., payroll address, email address, phone number).
- You feel you are being harassed at work by a supervisor or co-worker.
- You are injured at work or the work environment seems unsafe.
- Within 3 days of being found guilty of any criminal offense (where applicable by state law).
- Your assignment has ended, and the customer wants you to return at a later date.
- The customer offers to hire you directly.
- If you become aware of any circumstances where Kelly Services is likely to be sued, has been sued, or otherwise may become involved in litigation, immediately contact Kelly's Legal Department in writing.
- You are instructed or prevented from recording and reporting all actual hours worked, at any point in your assignment. If this occurs, immediately notify the Employee Service Center at 1-866-KELLY-4U (1-866-535-5948).
- For information about the status of your pay, contact the Kelly Paycheck Hotline at 1-800-762-8011 (available 24/7).
- For questions about submitting your time, call the Employee Service Center at 1-866-KELLY-4U (1-866-535-5948).