myDetails is a site in which Kelly employees can review and update certain pieces of employment-related information in real time…without having to call the Employee Service Center, Automated Paycheck Hotline, or a Kelly Representative!
Visit myDetails (from a mobile or desktop device) to review information, such as your:
- Current pay option
- Holiday pay accrual (applies to those on the standard plan only)
- Pay details for the two most recent pay periods
- Tax exemption status
Throughout the site, you may also:
- Update your direct deposit information
- Link to helpful employment-related Web sites and/or tools
Video: Learn more about myDetails by seeing its functionality in action!
Account Access – Read these step-by-step instructions for more information about accessing the myDetails site. For more information, watch these instructional videos:
- Accessing MyDetails - This video explains how to log in and/or register an account in the Kelly Career Network site. It also explains how to access MyDetails when you are presented with the message that you have to wait 24 hours, and you are still unable to access that tab 24 hours later.
- Adding/Updating Direct Deposit - This video explains how to retrieve information related to pay, as well as update Direct Deposit information.
- If you have payroll-related questions, contact the Employee Service Center at 1-866-KELLY-4U (866-535-5948).
- If you have technology-related questions or issues, contact the IT Service Desk at 1-800-KELLY-28 (800-535-5928).