MYDETAILS ACCOUNT ACCESS
MyDetails is a page on the Kelly Career Network (KCN) site where Kelly employees can review and update certain pieces of employment-related information in real time, without having to call the Employee Service Center or a Kelly representative!
Visit myDetails from a mobile or desktop device to review information, such as your:
- Current pay option
- Holiday pay accrual on holidays occurring within the next five weeks (applies to those on the standard plan only)
- Pay details for the two most recent pay periods
- Tax exemption status
Through the site, you may also update your direct deposit information and access helpful employment-related websites and/or tools.
Task Instruction Detail
- To access myDetails, visit the Kelly Career Network (KCN) at www.kellycareernetwork.com, and click Sign In.
2. Enter your KCN account information within the Email and Password fields.
Note: At the time of hire, if you didn’t already have a KCN account, one was systematically created for you—provided you registered an e-mail address with Kelly. If an account was automatically created, account details were e-mailed to you.
If you’re unsure of your account information, contact the Kelly IT Service Desk at 1-800-KELLY-28 (1-800-535-5928). Do not create a new KCN account.
3. Once logged in to KCN, hover over the myDetails link to access additional menu options.
Note: After choosing one of the menu options (e.g., Pay Information), you will be prompted to enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) for verification purposes.
- For payroll-related questions, contact the Employee Service Center at 1-866-KELLY-4U (866-535-5948).
- For technical questions or issues, contact the Kelly IT Service Desk at 1-800-KELLY-28 (800-535-5928).