Healthcare Handbook Supplement
This supplement will provide you with additional information on our expectations regarding your conduct. If you have questions about a specific policy or procedure, please contact our central Healthcare Engagement Specialist at 1-866-291-1506.
View Healthcare Handbook Supplement
Annual/Required Training Time Acknowledgement
Download and complete this Acknowledgement Form required for ProphecyHealth.com trainings.
As a Kelly Services® nurse, we want to help make a difference in your life, as well as the lives you touch. Through a partnership with Chamberlain University, you have access to special tuition rates for advanced nursing education, including the following online programs and options:
- RN to BSN Degree Completion Option
- RN-BSN to MSN Option
- Master of Science in Nursing Degree Program
- Graduate Certificate Programs
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Degree Program
Chamberlain also offers a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree program for nurses and non-nurses.
Benefits to You:
- 15 percent tuition savings for all current and new students
- Waived application fee
- Complimentary transcript request service
- Complimentary official transcript evaluation
- Dedicated admission team to provide personal assistance throughout your admission process
For more information about the degree programs and options available, visit chamberlain.edu/kellyservices or call (855) 319-5087 to speak with an advisor.