Assessments, Recognition, and Awards
External assessments like Ecovadis and Carbon Disclosure Project CDP help Kelly align its social responsibility initiatives to the expectations of our customers, as well as to accurately report results. Also, external assessments provide consistency in measuring our internal performance as well as validates our success in strategy implementation.
We are committed to initiatives that can help reduce our carbon emission footprint and resource management. Since 2016 Kelly has been remodeling its corporate campus offices and plans to continue integrating sustainable practices until its completion.
- KellyOCG was recognized as the best of the best by IAOP®. 2018
- America’s top corporations for women’s business enterprises (WBES) awards. 2018
- Kelly was named to Flexjobs® 2018.
- Human Resources vendor of the year 2018.
- Michigan Minority Supplier Diversity Council (MMSDC) Ace Awards. 2018
- Kelly is named among Forbes’ list of America’s best recruiting firms for 2018.
- Intel® Supplier Continuous Quality Improvement awards. 2018
- Women’s Business Enterprises National Council (WBENC). 2018
- CEI Corporate Equality Index 100/100 for 2018 and 2019.
Any concerns or feedback?
If you have any questions or would like further information about our latest work in sustainability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.