Kelly ePaystub | MyKelly United States
Kelly ePaystub (Electronic Paystub)*
Kelly Services is pleased to offer employees (being paid by direct deposit or Wisely Pay) secured electronic access to their wage statements. Once enrolled in Kelly ePaystub, you will be able to view, print, and download your personal earnings statements from anywhere with Internet access.
- Get not only your net pay but all deduction/tax details of your earnings sooner, without making trips to the mailbox!
- Have a historical record of your earnings for up to 16 months from the time you sign-up. (No records prior to enrollment will be available on the site)
- Help to protect the environment – and your security – by eliminating unnecessary paper forms that can otherwise get easily lost or destroyed.
Log in or Enroll Now - Please have one of your paper paystubs with you when registering as you will need to provide the ALT ID number that can be found on your wage statement.
- If you have questions about the Kelly ePaystub enrollment process, call the Help Desk at 1-800-733-7842 – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- For any payroll related questions, contact the Employee Service Center at 1-866-KELLY-4U (1-866-535-5948) – Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm ET.
If you are currently being paid by direct deposit or Wisely Pay, be certain that we have your current e-mail address on file so that you'll receive up-to-date information about this offering. When you participate in ePaystub, you acknowledge that you have the ability to access and print your ePaystub. If you encounter a problem getting to your Kelly ePaystub or you choose to decline from the program (not allowed in some locations*), you can go back to receiving paper wage statements by notifying us via a toll-free number, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
*In some locations, you will be automatically enrolled in ePaystub once your electronic pay enrollment is complete. In other locations, you may choose to enroll in ePaystub (but you must first be enrolled in electronic pay in order to participate). To determine whether you will be auto-enrolled in ePaystub, speak with your Kelly Representative.*
Contact your Kelly Representative for time submission deadlines to ensure your pay is processed in a timely manner.