Instant pay. Your guide to getting started!
You don’t have to wait for your payday with Instant Pay, a perk available to members of the Kelly Talent Community!
Learn more about Instant Pay or kick start the registration process from the web here. You can also download the mobile app and follow the step-by-step instructions below to get started.
Download the app and register
- On your mobile device, download the Branch app in the Apple or Google Play store. Or text Kelly to 201-256-0115
- Select SIGN UP
- Did your employer ask you to download the Branch App? YES
- Do you already have a Branch debit card and need to activate it? NOPE
- Type in “Kelly Services” in the search bar
- Enter your Kelly credentials. You will need your ALT ID and the last four digits of your social security number. Need help locating your ALT ID? Find it on your paystub or call the Employee Field Service Center at 866-535-5948
- Enter your email address
- Enter your mobile phone number
- You will receive a code by text message from Branch. Enter the code you received
- All set! You’re enrolled with Branch
Activate your Branch card
Once you’ve completed the steps above to get registered, we’ll send a Branch card to the home address we have on file. While you wait for your card to arrive, you can use your card digitally with Apple/Google Pay.
- Settings > Add Apple Wallet or GPay
- Complete verification
- You’re all set!
Once you receive your physical card in the mail, open up your envelope and follow the in-app prompts as pictured below to activate it.
Access your wages early
- When you’re ready to access wages early, go to the Instant Pay tab in the Branch app, also shown as the $ symbol
- Using the slider, select amount you’d like to access early
- Click Cash Out
- Money is deposited immediately and available to spend!
Have a Question? We’re Here to Help!
Support is available 24/7