Kelly Learning Center
Kelly Talent Learning Center (KTLC)
Thousands of ways to bolster your résumé for free at KTLC!
Would you like to improve your current business skills or learn new ones? Do you want to stay current with the latest trends in your field? Then the KTLC is your resource for learning and career development.
Kelly has partnered with our learning vendor, Skillsoft, to provide you with free access to thousands of learning modules. In the KTLC you’ll find:
- Content: Courses, videos, books and book summaries, audiobooks and audio summaries, live courses, practice labs, and test preps
- Subjects: Business, management, technical skills, communication, and so much more
- Certifications: Browse from various areas to find focused content for a particular certification path, including test preps and practice labs.
You automatically have access to the KTLC within 48 hours of your start date!
- When you applied with Kelly, you should have provided a unique, personal e-mail address.
- A confirmation e-mail message will be sent to your personal email with your User ID and Password within 48 hours of your start date.
- Please note: multiple accounts cannot use the same email address for access.
If you did not provide an email address, contact your Kelly Representative once you have an email address. Your Kelly Representative will update your information and you will be automatically enrolled in the KTLC and you will receive a confirmation e-mail within 48 hours.
If you have additional access questions, contact the Kelly IT Service Desk at 1-800-KELLY-28 (535-5928).
After you receive your confirmation email, access the KTLC here!
- KTLC access or activation questions: Call the Kelly IT Service Desk at 1-800-KELLY28 (535-5928).
- Technical issues within KTLC: Click the Helplink from the My Profile drop-down menu in the upper right.
Kelly Education Employees
Through our partnership with Vector Solutions, all Kelly Education temporary employees have free access to an extensive library of 100+ expertly authored and education-specific training and professional development courses. Topics include classroom management, bullying, FERPA, special needs, diversity, education technology, socio-emotional, and much more. Separate titles are available for non-instructional roles (i.e. food service, custodial, HR, admin) as well. These are available to Kelly Education temporary employees in addition to the KTLC!
Platforms used by Kelly Education: