Course Enrollment and Transcript
Course or Book Enrollment and Transcript
Choose a Course or Book
- Search by keyword using the Search Content field, which is always in the upper right of the screen. Click the magnifying glass to display courses/books with the keyword(s) in the title.
- Browse by subject using the Library button on the home page.
Enroll in a Course or Book
- Click the title of the course or book to view a complete description, duration, objectives, job aids, and more.
- Click Launch to start the course.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to the Launch button to Save the course or book, and add the course to your Learning Plan (see below) to Launch later.
Use Your Learning Transcript and/or Learning Plan
The Learning Transcript tracks all your courses, books, and progress:
The Learning Plan allows you to manage and organize the way in which you would like to do your training – it also allows you to set goals, due dates, and reminders:
Tip: Use the Recently Viewed section of the home page for quick access to your most recent courses and books.
Need Kelly Learning Center Assistance?
24x7 support is available to all KLC users.
Methods of Contact:
- Phone – 1-866-SKIL-HELP (1-866-754-5435) *Preferred method
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via the web – http://support.skillsoft.com
- Automated Browser Test – http://browser.skillport.com