Working with our customers, we will prepare you to conduct your assignment safely and successfully by providing the necessary training, tools, and resources. As our employee, it is also your responsibility, and it is our expectation, that you will perform your job the right way and the safe way, every time. Meeting these expectations will ensure we can achieve an injury-free workplace. Personal safety is a core job responsibility for all employees.
As a Kelly employee, you are expected to:
- Accept responsibility for your own behavior and actions.
- Know and comply with all safety policies, standards, and procedures that apply to your job.
- Actively participate in all required training.
- Actively participate in safety meetings.
- Not knowingly commit unsafe acts.
- Know and manage your own personal limitations.
- Assess the hazards of the job area before starting any assignment, and plan the job so that the work can be done safely.
- Manage any situations that affect your ability to do the job safely.
- Continuously evaluate conditions that affect your ability to do the job safely.
- Use the correct tools and use them safely.
- Maintain good housekeeping in your work area.
- Not let job pressures affect your ability to safely perform your job.
- Work with your Kelly Representative to identify additional training needs.
Additionally, to help ensure your safety and the safety of those around you, you are expected to:
- Immediately report all incidents, near-misses, and unsafe conditions to your customer supervisor and Kelly Representative.
- Intervene to address unsafe conditions or behaviors.
- Immediately report to your customer supervisor and Kelly Representative upon becoming aware of an injury or illness that may be work-related.