Employment and Income Verification Policy
Kelly offers its employees an automated employment and income verification process through The Work Number®. The Work Number reduces the verification and lending processing time, resulting in faster less complicated loan, employment and social services approvals.
When asked to provide employment or income verification for a lending institution, property manager, or other business, follow the appropriate steps below. The verifier will have instant access to your employment and/or income verification.
If you have any questions while using The Work Number’s site or if you do not have access to a computer, contact The Work Number Client Service Center at 800.996.7566 (Voice) or 800.424.0253 (TTY-Deaf), Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
To Provide Proof of Employment and/or Income:
1. Let the verifier requesting your proof of employment and/or income know that Kelly uses The Work Number and provide the following:
- The Work Number Access Options:
- Online: theworknumber.com
- Phone: 800.367.5690 (Government assistance and social services agencies should instead call 800.660.3399).
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- The appropriate Employer Code(s):
Note: If you’ve worked for more than one Kelly entity, you will need to provide the Employer Code for each entity (to determine Kelly entity, refer to your wage statement or W-2):
- Kelly Services, Inc.: 11336
- Kelly Services Global, LLC: 17720
- Kelly Services USA, LLC: 17722
2. If your verifier is requiring permission to access your income data and asks for a Salary Key:
- Go to theworknumber.com/employee.
- Select the correct Company Name or use the appropriate Employer Code.
Note: If you worked for multiple Kelly entities, you will need to go through these steps for each entity.
- Sign in using your SSN
- Enter your PIN (last 4 digits of your SSN)
- Select the option to obtain a Salary Key (which is used to authorize the release of salary information and is unique to each request).
- Create the Salary Key.
- Write down the Salary Key number assigned to you and provide it to the verifier.
Note: If you have worked for more than one Kelly entity, you will need to obtain a separate Salary Key for each Employer Code (refer to the Employer Code list above).
3. If you want to review your data or create an Employee Data Report, visit theworknumber.com/employee or call 800.367.2884.
To create an Employee Data Report:
- Log in under the appropriate Employer Code as noted above.
- Select the Employer Data Report link option.
- Enter your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Enter your PIN (The last four digits of your SSN).
- On the home page, click Request Instant Online Report.
- Select your state and reason for request.
- Select Get Instant Online Report.