Receive a 10% discount off an iPSE-U.S. Membership
Kelly Services has partnered with iPSE-U.S., an association that celebrates and advocates for policy reform on behalf of America’s 68 million independent workers– consultants, freelancers, and the self-employed. Together with iPSE-U.S., we are committed to building a future where all people can choose their preferred workstyle, pursue their passions, and build a better future for themselves and their families without barriers, obstacles, or limitations.
A membership with iPSE-U.S. provides independent workers access to services, support,business solutions and valuable discounts. iPSE-U.S. offers three levels of membership giving you the freedom to choose a plan that fits your lifestyle.
To take advantage of the 10% discount, simply use the code KellyCares during checkout.
Kelly wants to invest in YOU!
Through the Kelly Cares program, we're offering all current and former Kelly employees a 10% discount of Kenzie Academy training & the opportunity to continue working for Kelly through a new Earn & Learn Program.
Kenzie Academy: An Innovative School for the Digital Economy
Kenzie Academy develops talent employers want to hire through accelerated online programs in software engineering, UX engineering and digital marketing. As a Kenzie graduate, you'll emerge with the passion, skills and professional experience needed to immediately land a job.
Kenzie training was intentionally designed around YOU, the learner!! Kenzie offers:
- Curriculum by Industry Experts: Our curriculum is designed by ex-Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and Linkedin employees. You’ll be learning the skills employers want NOW.
- No tests. No lectures. No textbooks: At Kenzie, you’ll learn by doing. You’ll work on real projects everyday and build a portfolio that’ll impress your future boss.
- Supportive Community: Kenzie Academy is a family. We'll always go the extra mile to ensure your success.
- College Credit & Certificates: CSU Global awards college credit for Kenzie training if you're hoping to earn an undergraduate degree. Butler's School of Executive Education also co-grants the certificate you'll earn through Kenzie.
- Jobs with Kelly Services While Enrolled: This innovative partnership gives Kenzie students the opportunity to earn income while going to school. You'll be able to work from home for one of Kelly’s Fortune 100 clients in a role that fits with your training schedule.